Friday, April 22 2011 @ 03:20 PM BST
Contributed by: VRANDAS
Later today (europe) the Call of Duty: Black Ops patch nr. 1.08 will be released and distributed by Steam.
Release Notes and Changelog PC CoD BO Patch 1.08
- Radar now always activates when two players remain in a OIC wager match.
- Pack-a-Punch ammo information now visible at wall weapon purchase points in all Zombie maps.
- Addressed an issue where Challenges were not appearing in After Action Report.
- Zombie Thief no longer freezes when target disconnects from Zombie Pentagon.
- Addressed various exploits.
- Fixed possible wrong gametype shown in server info screen.
- Server browser Hide DLC Content filter saves to player config like other filter settings.
- Call vote menu updated with all maps.
- Addressed issue causing reserved slot kicks on servers with no reserved slots.
- Sniper tweaks for dedicated servers.
- Weapon unlocks no longer appear with wrong icon.
- Friendly names now draw correctly in 3D stereo.
- Fixed some possible crashes during gameplay or film playback.
- Additional stability improvements.
Official Releasing Time note : Friday morning (PST), April 22 2011
So, on the left side, the clocks are back to see that morning PST time is end of the day in Europe.