Friday, June 24 2011 @ 02:39 PM BST
Contributed by: VRANDAS
Call of Duty: Black Ops - PC Patch 1.10 got released !
This patch is also making the PC version of CoD: Black Ops ready to work with modifications made with the Mod Tools.
Patch 1.10 Changelog :
- Free For All matches in the Recent Games menu in Theater now appear as “Free for All” instead of being displayed as “Team Deathmatch”
- Addressed several items that did not correctly reset to their default state when using the Default System Settings option
- In the Combat Training Change map menu the player can toggle between the default and DLC maps using the arrow keys on the keyboard
- When the UAV is active the radar sweep movement is shown on kill streak menus that bring up a map for the player
- Added option to disable player emblems in the “Settings”, ”Multiplayer options” menu
- Addressed crash when a player accepted a game invite while rendering a clip
- Allow modded servers to enable cheats
- Addressed various exploits
- Added ability for mods to remove dvar/commands from restricted lists. So mods can remove dvars they don’t want user to have access to.
- Also increased the mods restricted list to 256