Friday, February 27 2009 @ 03:46 PM GMT
Contributed by: Admin
The Promod staff has finally finished the long awaited Promod 4 Final version.
The new Promod is coded by Carlisle together with juszn. Thanks to the merge they now have the help of DAMN coder MavlP.
This Final version brings the final touch to damage multipliers, graphic tweaks and much more.
- M4/MP5 rebalanced to approximate the current calibre of AK47/74u for wider variety of gun use with revised hitbox system
- Game environment physics further reduced (10-15 % FPS Boost)
- Car's instantaneously delete glass/bumper/bonnet from game environment (FPS Boost)
- Deadly bolts for sniper rifles introduced to potentially remove chest & neck direct hit tagging on a moving target
- End of round no longer freezes the player to the floor, enabling free movement whilst scores appear
- Promod graphic setting "Stock lighting" has now been restored to its original value
- Various security enhancements added
- Shoutcaster overlay now supports widescreen monitors
- RUP function lagg fixed
- Logprints added to rup mode indicating which area of the model has been hit
- Revised Intensive hitbox (see below)
Intensive aim-based hitbox feature :
- Damage amplifier to legs/arms changed from 0.7 to 0.8 to fixed 99 damage issue
- Damage amplifier to feet & hands lowered from 0.7 to 0.6