Tuesday, March 03 2009 @ 01:51 AM GMT
Contributed by: Admin
Call of Duty OPENWARFARE 1.5.2
The main change in this new version of OpenWarfare is the optimization of network traffic during a player's connection. With the new changes we are reducing the mod-related network traffic during the connection to almost zero preventing most of the QPort errors that we have been seeing in WaW since the patch 1.2 was released some weeks ago. Of course, the same changes have been applied to the MW version and we have also taken the opportunity to provide some other fixes as well as new content.
- Added WLM (Weapon Location Modifiers) to decrease/increase the damage done according to the location of the hit (new configuration file wlm.cfg has been added).
- Added variable scr_drawfriend (stock) to enable/disable team head icons on players. This feature was not working in stock WaW but it has been fixed now.
- Damage from barrels and vehicles can now be adjusted through the WDM module (added variables scr_wdm_vehicles and scr_wdm_barrels to wdm.cfg).
- Gametype related variables can now use the OW format of adding the map name at the end to support different values in different maps.
- Deactivated hold breath hint from non-hardcore games also.
- Added scr_antilag variable (openwarfare.cfg).