Tuesday, March 24 2009 @ 02:10 PM GMT
Contributed by: Admin
Nazi zombie maps have taken COD WAW by storm, you've played them, you have loved them, well, now you are going to hate them.
After Way2Evil released his Modern Weapons mod his mind was already working on a new mod for COD WAW.
With the help of a sick, twisted and very talented scripter, FW-Corey, they have brought you a mod that will definately have you screaming at the top of your lungs, breaking your keyboard, throwing your mouse across the room. Please be warned, you will be traveling to the local computer store for replacement parts.
Nazi Zombie Tower Defense Mod Version 2.0 is a server side mod, that loads in moments and changes almost every aspect of the "normal" zombie play. This mod is guaranteed to have you hating someone you have never met.
Some of the changes you will see in the gameplay:
- the zombies are more terrifying ( if that was possible they are zombies after all )
- the eye glow has changed to red just to make them creepier (see above comment)
- there is more decay on the bodies
- crawlers can be created more easily, everyone loves a crawler
- weapon prices have been increased on most wall-bought items
- at the mystery box, anyone can grab a weapon that has been spun for. This is a lot of fun, you can either help someone out by buying them a weapon or you can steal their weapon if they are too slow grabbing it
- when a player goes down, they lose 10% of their points, if they die they will lose another 23% of their points
- there are more powerups, there is single player invulnerability bonus(for 30 seconds), unlimited ammo, (30 seconds) or single player gets full ammo
- there are also traps; no points (for 30 seconds), all players lose ammo, or an unlucky player loses ammo
- the mystery box will sometimes close without warning randomly and mock the victim
- there are a mix of levels, there are speed rounds, headshot only rounds, boss levels
Now that we have laid out the general gameplay, there are some more specific points. The boss level comes every fifth level; on levels 5, 10, 15 etc... The "Boss" zombies have a vastly increased health amount & are only seriously damaged from headshots. Hitting them elsewhere on the body actually adds health to them, this also goes for the headshot only rounds. The players will be happy to know that there are a limited number of bosses during the boss levels. For those who like to use the infinite ammo cheat. By doing this you will send the game into a guaranteed death for yourself and your teammates. All of the zombies will have + 5000 health, they will all be runners, the bosses will be vulnerable to headshots only and there will be 20 more of them, no repairing windows, and no grenades at the end of the round, also the mystery box will slam shut every spin and you will only be able to buy ammo from the walls. This is a warning, cheaters will not survive the oncoming hoards of zombies. During the cheat penalty the number of zombies is also increased to the normal amount + 666.
All of us who tested this mod, can't wait to see what other sick & twisted things will be unleashed from the dark recesses of Way2Evil's, and FW-Corey's minds!
We hope you enjoy this and remember, it's only a game!
Download Zombie Tower Defense 2.0