Monday, April 27 2009 @ 03:58 PM BST
Contributed by: Admin
- Hardpoints can now be set to use number of total kills instead of killstreak. Please set hardpoints to cycle when set to use total kills.
- Variable scr_game_hardpoints_mode in hardpoints.cfg.
- Option to show the amount of killstreak for a player. Variable scr_announce_killstreak in hardpoints.cfg.
- Stock headshot sounds can now be disabled. Variable scr_play_headshot_impact_sound in gameplay.cfg.
- Re-implementation of WWM. Please check wwm.cfg for more details.
- New Advance Admin Control Panel. Various map and player control options. Please check advancedacp.cfg for more details.
- Added delay for flame throwers. Variable scr_delay_flamethrower in gameplay.cfg.
- Re-implementation of Use Magic Key as Quick Actions... Both functionalities are working in parallel. Use Magic Key will be removed on 1.6.0. Please test Quick Actions by deactivating scr_usekeymagic_enable and activating scr_quickactions_enable.
- New mode for Capture and Hold. Variable scr_ch_chmode in gametypes.cfg.
- New module to get rid of bodies during the game. Variables scr_bodyremoval_enable and scr_bodyremoval_time in openwarfare.cfg.
- Added new variable to control weapon tracers. Variable scr_fire_tracer_chance in gameplay.cfg.
- Servers can now disable the use of the console for clients via sv_disableClientConsole.
- Added new variable to control the time between jams for the same player. Variable scr_weaponjams_gap_time in gameplay.cfg.
- Ability to control the zoom levels when sniper zoom is enabled. Variables scr_sniperzoom_lower_levels and scr_sniperzoom_upper_levels in gameplay.cfg.
- New module to add fog to any map automatically. Variables scr_fogofwar_enable and scr_fogofwar_density in openwarfare.cfg.
- Added an option where players will be able to change their direction during strategy period. Variable scr_match_strategy_allow_movement in openwarfare.cfg.
- Added anti-camping functionality to CTF in WaW. Please check gametypes.cfg for more details.
- Players will be reminded now if they have a hardpoint when spawning. Reminder can also be set to remind the player every certain amount of time via variable scr_hardpoint_show_reminder.
- Added a new value for anti-camping where people using Bolt Action rifles can also be excempt from it.
- Maps can now be set to rotate automatically when empty for certain amount of time. Variables scr_rotateifempty_enable, scr_rotateifempty_time, and scr_rotateifempty_grace_period in openwarfare.cfg.
- Damage from vehicles and barrels can now be disabled without activating WDM. Variables scr_barrel_damage_enable and scr_vehicle_damage_enable in gameplay.cfg.
- Added range finder module to display distance to target for sniper rifles. Variable scr_rangefinder_enable in gameplay.cfg.
- A limit for smoke grenades can now be set for teams. Variable smoke_grenade_limit (MW) or m8_white_smoke_limit (WaW) in classes.cfg.
New Advanced ACP :
- Optimized how player variables are set in the welcome screen.
- Timeouts can now be up to 5 minutes long.
- Optimization to the team status module.
- Stance icon has been moved to the left of the screen.
- Fixed the display of the map layout for custom maps in WaW.
- Fixed a problem with menu options alignment in WaW.
- Fixed a bug where weapons were being re-enabled by anti-bunny hopping.
- Weapons don't jam anymore while using a mounted MG.
- Bipod weapons can no longer be dropped in WaW if the player is not moving.
- Server will not crash anymore when using variable scr_sd_bombsites_enabled and the custom map only supports one bombsite.
- Fixed a problem where the Ptrs41 was not being considered a sniper rifle.
- Fixed an issue related to delays and hardpoints.
- Fixed an issue with Ready-Up and CTF in MW.
Download OpenWarfare:MW 22.214.171.124 English - French - German - Spanish
Download OpenWarfare: World at War 126.96.36.199 English - French - German - Spanish