Tuesday, May 22 2012 @ 02:04 PM BST
Contributed by: Claire Claws
Today a second Modern Warfare 3 Content Collection will be available for all who play this game on the Xbox.
The Modern Warfare 3 Collection 2 contains new Multiplayer Maps, Special Ops Missions and will bring the Face Off gamemode.
The Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Content Collection 2 - Launch Video Trailer.
And Tina Palacios, Infinity Ward’s Community Manager, started with answering MW3 questions.
She gave a few interesting answers :
- Blast radius from Dead Man’s Hand will be nerfed in an upcoming update.
- Release date for new Face-off maps for PS3 “To be determined”, but free maps are coming.
- They are looking into a “temporary” playlist for 6v6 Face-off. Nothing to confirm yet.
- 3v3 Face-off “may be coming soon”.
- Hardcore versions of Face-off might come.
- Fixes for PC issues are in the works
- Always looking at request on the official MW3 Forums.
- MW2 Maps returning? “he he he… not telling”