Tuesday, November 26 2013 @ 07:19 PM GMT
Contributed by: VRANDAS
Today your PC (and Playstation) will download a 200 MB Patch for Call of Duty Ghosts.
Your game version will be 3.4.3 after this. This patch will fix mostly Multiplayer related problems.
The Patchnotes :
- Improved framerate performance when traversing moving platforms.
- Improved latency for AMD graphics cards.
- Improved performance issues caused by spamming.
- Improved shader warming and level load performance.
Extra Info : In the updated game (3.4.3) the graphics options terrain detail can now be changed to off, normal or extra whereas before it was just on or off. Also they have added Dynamic Fur and PhysX turbulence settings. Also, SMAA in the game menu is now called 1x SMAA instead. It seems to be a faster version of SMAA.
- Fixed crash in CODeSports play.
- Fixed spawn crash for specific maps/modes.
- Improved usability of broadcaster HUD.
- Additional animations added for broadcaster mode.
- Improved steam friends functionality.
- Fixed smoke flickering and graphical corruption within blurred area of dual render scope.
- Re-enabled fur and smoke DLLs from nVidia.
- Fixed a few map specific spawn issues .
- Fixed lobby migration closing the create a class screen.
- Fixed not showing attachments and weapon camo for players while in private match lobby.
- Fixed dog's extended kill not showing properly in final killcam.
- Fixed loadouts appearing restricted if a restricted perk was selected in specialist strike package even though specialist wasn't equipped.
- Fixed split screen UI issue that could potentially leave player in a bad state.
- Fixed issue when selecting store from squads.
- Fix to remember spectator team when switching to freecam in broadcaster mode.
- Fixed issue with loading into specific maps with ghost mask equipped.