Monday, February 13 2012 @ 01:51 PM UTC
Call of Duty Elite – Website Updated
- Adjusted the Custom Class wizard to better support localizations and the winter camo option.
- Fixed an issue that would sometimes prevent the YouTube linking dialog from appearing in the MW3 vault.
- Addressed an issue with YouTube linking that prevented some users
from properly linking their Vault to their personal YouTube account.
- Fixed a bug where the Treyarch player emblem was being incorrectly displayed on the site.
- Fixed a bug in Weapon Performance where weapons were not being filtered across tabs.
- Updated the way that stats data in the Recent Matches section is
parsed. This corrects an issue where kills earned during the final
moments of a match were not properly displaying in Recent Matches.
- Updated support in Recent Matches for objective-based game modes,
correcting an issue where an incorrect value for plants and defuses was
- Addressed an issue where a small number of users were erroneously receiving a message that they had no MW3 data present.
- Corrected a bug in the ELITE showcase where some users were not seeing all of the digital badges earned during an operation.