Sunday, December 06 2009 @ 11:34 PM UTC
There are many games that do not support widescreen properly. These games usually let you set a widescreen resolution, but do not adjust the field of view (FOV) accordingly. This causes the top and bottom of the screen to be cropped. Because of this issue, blooguard decided to develop a program that will adjust the field of view for the aspect ratio of your monitor.
These games are currently supported:
- Battlefield 2
- Battlefield 2142
- Call of Duty 2
- Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare
- Call of Duty: World at War
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
- Darkest of Days Demo
- SEGA Rally Revo
- Unreal Tournament
- In Battlefield, you will notice a slight change when you zoom in or out with weapons.
- If you use Microsoft Windows Vista, you need to have either UAC disabled or run the program as administrator.
- If you're having problems with any of the Battlefield games, reapply the latest patch and see if it helps.
Widescreen Fixer v1.65.0. Updated for latest MW2 and Wolfenstein.
Download Latest version Widescreen Fixer v1.65.0
The recommended version for use with Battlefield 2 and Battlefield 2142 with PunkBuster enabled is v1.32
Download Widescreen Fixer v1.32
In Read More more info