Call of Duty : World at War - PC Patch 1.7 NOW Released
Tuesday, November 24 2009 @ 08:00 PM GMT
Contributed by: Admin
We're aiming for a release of the patch today mid-day - will update with details.
But it looks like Patch 1.7 will be here in time for Thanksgiving.
The final release notes are as follows:
- Fixed an MP server crash exploit.
- Fixed a voice chat crash on systems with no default recording device selected.
- Fixed an issue causing erroneous duplicate qport errors.
- Server admins can disable team switching by setting g_allow_teamchange to 0. Players will be restricted to Auto-Assign in team-based gametypes.
Additionally, the Linux 1.7 dedicated server will include:
- Fixes impure server warnings for custom maps.
- Fixes HTTP redirect for custom maps.
MapModNews Download Link
CoD: WaW PC 1.7 PATCH German Version
- AusGamers - Linux Dedicated Server v1.7