CoD Elite - Clan Operations Live - MW3 Update nr. 9
Wednesday, February 22 2012 @ 08:13 PM GMT
Clan Operations is a Call of Duty Elite feature which allows console clans to compete in events to earn clan XP, badges and prizes in Modern Warfare 3's Multiplayer mode. In addition, Elite clans can earn things like double XP and Prestige tokens as they level up. So you can now enlist your clan.
Clan Ops starts on Feb. 25th with :
Sticky Fingers - Highest Total Captures: Core Domination
Your clan needs to focus on getting captures in Domination. Remember, the more troops at the flag means a quicker capture time. Stay aggressive moving from flag to flag and use your time wisely. The top 6 performers in your clan will count towards the final score.
Flagged For Removal - Highest Total Defends: Core Domination
Your clan needs to focus on getting defends in Domination. Don’t worry about captures. Once your team has secured a location, it’s your job to hold the line and defend. Equip load outs that favour traps and stealth. The top 6 performers from your clan will count towards the final score.
Modern Warfare 3 Update nr. 9 :
- 400 new ranks included in 5 new prestige levels.
- Added the ability to view Clan Rank on player card in-game when enlisted in a clan on Call of Duty: Elite.
(This update is now available on Xbox Live and will be available on PSN on Feb 28th.)
Recently revealed by Fourzerotwo :
- Throwback maps are a possibility, if they do come out they will be outside of DLC calendar and probably free.
- Throwing knives are probably here to stay in infected.
- More hardcore playlist will be added later this week or early next week. Less played playlist will get removed to make room.
- YY is not coming back.
- 3rd person team tactical will probably not come back (to public playlist) due to playlist limit.